The Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS) is a secure, online portal for ordering Methadone (C-II) products. It’s a convenient alternative to the paper 222 form.
Benefits of CSOS
- Greater accuracy and convenience
- Quicker turnaround times
- Lower costs per transaction
- Improved security
- Helps ensure DEA compliance
How it works
- Apply for a digital signing certificate via the DEA website.*
- Upon DEA approval, download your digital certificate.
- Contact Addiction Therapy Services for access to the CSOS portal.
- Our team will help you set up your account and provide training for using CSOS.
- Begin ordering products electronically.
*Note: Every individual who wants to sign electronic orders for controlled substances must enroll with the DEA to acquire a personal digital certificate. Application processing may take up to six weeks.
Leave A Comment